Friday, June 13, 2014

HELLO!....MY NAME IS {A RECAP AND A CLEARANCE SALE}


It has been so long
that I feel the need to introduce myself.

Hello.....my name is Stefanie.
I am bad blogger!
It has been M-O-N-T-H-S
since I have written a blog post.




So what have I  been doing for the past 7 months?

1.Well, I have been blessed with an amazing opportunity for
professional growth.
Yep...my daytime career
has gone into a new direction.
I'm now a project manager
and this is how my desk looks most of the time


Two computers because apparently one just isn't enough.

2. School has been out for about a month now and I spend every free moment
with him.
Not-So-Little-Person had an amazing school year.
Lots of growth...in many areas.
And now I sniffle because next year marks the first year
down the "BIG kid hall at his school".

3. Rascal turned O-N-E!



Yep...that would be my Needy child!
It seems like yesterday that I was making 2 quilts to protect my sofas from him.
(FYI....he doesn't get on the sofas!)


4. Quilting....well I dusted off my sewing machine. 
I really mean dusted because I had not touched it since Christmas.

I dug out these REALLY old blocks....

and finally sewed them together.



is always open for your shopping.
Thanks Hubby for managing it while I was "away".

Right now, I am making room for NEW stuff.
All Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes
are on sale for $24.95!

I think that sums up everything. Exciting I know.
Stay tuned because 
I have actually spent time at my sewing machine.

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting


Moda Precuts
Moda Fabric
Free Shipping on Orders over $25.00

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Will I be seeing you in Houston in October?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I wondered where you went!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...